Tachometer machinery industry is one of the
essential instruments for measuring motor speed, line speed or frequency.
Precision measurement can impeller blades, the drum, the rotational speed of
the spindle shaft. Widely used in motors, fans, washing, textile,
automobile, aircraft, ships and other industries.
An optical tachometer for measuring speeds of rotating objects in RPM. It
also measures surface speeds in metres per minute or feet per minute. High
accuracy is achieved by combining CPU, photoelectrical and laser techniques.
The ergonomic design makes the instrument comfortable to use.
- Optical Measurements
- RPM and totalise counter, being
non contact via supplied reflective tape
- Impact resistant ABS case
- Laser spot for easy
identification of target
- Optical detection distance 50mm
- 50mm LCD display with function
- Recall of last measured value
- Min/max memory updated
- Low battery indicator
- Sampling rate of 0.8 seconds
(over 60 RPM)
- Supplied with foam padded carry
case, 700mm reflective tape & batteries